We know how hard you work for your money. That’s why we work hard for you. With staff that is highly trained in the most current plumbing installation and repair techniques, you’re getting the most qualified team in the Woodlands, TX. JD Precision Plumbing Services is not just skilled in plumbing. We’re all about people too, which is why we are so friendly and courteous. We’re working to solve your problems today but would love for you to consider us your go-to-plumber in the future and to feel comfortable referring us to your family and friends.
Are you wondering what kind of experience others have had working with us? Find out by reading our customer reviews and testimonials.
What Is a Slab Leak?
A slab leak happens when a damaged or broken pipe leaks underneath the foundation of your house. Typically, this happens when pipes age, or if piping has been incorrectly installed or insulated. To fix a slab leak, you have a few options, and some are more invasive than others. There is a direct access option, which involves jackhammering, which is not always popular because of the mess and damage to your floor. Epoxy and pipe re-routing are more common because of minimal disruption and efficiency.
What Are Signs of a Slab Leak?
How do you know if you are experiencing a slab leak? Here are some telltale signs:
- Higher than normal water bill
- Low water pressure
- Water pooling around foundation
- Wet carpet and baseboards
- Water turned off, but you still hear it running
- Hot spots or wet spots on your flooring (caused by leaking pipe beneath)
We’ll take care of you. For even deeper discounts on our prices, access our sales and coupons.
Why Hire JD Precision Plumbing Services?
We know that there are lots of plumbers to choose from in the Woodlands. We are humbled that you’d consider us, but we know you’ll be pleased with your choice. Here is why:
- State-of-the-art technology: We’re highly trained and use the very best in leak detection equipment. That means we can identify and fix the problem correctly and quickly, minimizing damage.
- Attention to detail: Plumbing repair is detail-oriented work that takes skill, knowledge, experience and patience. We fix it properly for you in one job, minimizing disruption to your schedule.
- No mess: Some plumbing companies come in and turn your house upside down. Not us. We wear booties and are sure to clean up any mess created during or repair. We respect your home.