When it comes to choosing a plumber, you need someone that you can trust. You also need someone with the know-how and the work ethic to get the job done right, the first time. It’s nice to have peace of mind that your satisfaction is guaranteed. And wouldn’t it be nice if you could get all of this along with great value as well? We offer all of that and more at JD Precision Plumbing Services. We are a top-notch commercial and residential plumbing company.
Your Plumber of Choice
Plumbing Problems? We can help with:
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Repiping Services
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Filtration Systems
- Hydrojetting Services
- Hydroscrub Jetting Services
- Kitchen Plumbing & Garbage Disposals
- Gas Line Repair & Installation
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Sewer Line Services
- Water Line Repair
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Water Softeners
Don’t just take our word for it, though. Consult the feedback from our customers on our reviews and testimonials page.
A Little Bit About Us
We aren’t just your local plumber; we’re a long-standing company with over three decades of experience in the Woodlands, TX area that speaks for itself. We’ve got deep roots in the community. Our staff doesn't just work for us; they embrace our values of excellence and hard work. We believe in ongoing training and are always trying to improve. Our reputation means a great deal to us, and we use every job as an opportunity to reinforce it, which is part of the reason that we’ve been successful for so long.
Top Three Reasons to Choose JD Precision Plumbing Services
- Peace of mind: Skill has a lot to do with being a good plumbing company. Being able to back our work with a money-back guarantee, providing our customers with much-needed peace of mind, is what makes us great.
- Customer comes first: A lot of companies say that, but we really mean it. We show it by valuing and respecting your time. We schedule appointments around your schedule, and not the other way around. We pride ourselves on a quick response time. You call us, we answer as quickly as possible. No waiting on hold forever.
- We get it right the first time: We rely on our training and on our state-of-the-art technology to make sure that you get the solution that best suits your needs- and that it is done right- right away.
We love our work, but we also love saving you money too. Be sure to view our current online sales and coupons.
Customer has two toilets in home that are not filling properly. One is the master bath toilet another is the guest bathroom. Toilets are not working properly due to debris that has clogged fill valves and supply lines. Removed both fill valves and supply lines and installed two new professional grade fill valves and stainless steel braided supplies. 90 day warranty.
Customer has a rinnai tankless water heater in upstairs walk-in attic. Unit is not heating as efficiently as it should. Signed customer up for a five yr service agreement. Hooked up pump to tankless service valves and performed a descale on unit. Flushed out a lot of build up. Found no other issues.
Upon arrival, customer brought me to their excavation where there is a 2 inch pvc water line that they want us to rework over a overflow pipe to their retention pond. I will bring the pipe up and above the overflow, ensure all fittings are primed and glued, and let it sit for an hour and a half for the glue to adhese to the pvc fittings. Afterwards we will turn the water on slowly to test and ensure no leaks. Once finished I will clean up my mess. There will be a 90 day parts and labor warranty on the work performed.
Customer has a 1 inch back flow for irrigation that needs to be installed. Installed customer supplied backflow in front of home. Also replaced canister filters for a whole house three stage filter system on right side of home. Turned water on. 90 day warranty.
Customer has a waterline leak on a 1 1/2 90 fitting on water main riser. Line in ground is 1 inch that connects to a 1 1/2 90 and then goes back to 1 inch on riser. Exposed line in ground and cut out 1 1/2 90. Installed 1 inch pvc with new 90 and connected to riser. 90 day warranty.