There are many reasons to consider a bathroom remodel. Maybe your space needs have changed. Maybe your family has grown to include young children, and you need extra safety measures. Maybe you’re getting older and want to outfit your bathroom with extra, assistive features. Whatever your motivations behind your bathroom remodel, we’re the best resource in the Woodlands, TX and surrounding area.
We are all about our customers, and it shows. Just ask them. See what other customers, just like you, have to say about us in our customer reviews and testimonials.
Your One-Stop Bathroom Shop
What is it that you need to be done in your bathroom? We’ve got a full portfolio of bathroom renovation to draw on. We can help with:
- New shower installation
- Sink repair and installation
- New tub installation
- Update fixtures
- Toilet repair
- Toilet installation
- Faucet repair and installation
- Full bathroom renovations
- Comfort systems for seniors, including raised toilets and grab bars
- Safety systems for young children and families
Has your bathroom seen better days? Is it showing years of wear and tear? Do you cringe at the color of the tub and tile? Maybe your grout is looking a little worse for wear? Maybe it’s time to re-invent this space just for you, and we can help. Bathrooms take a bit of special planning.
They’ve got to be durable, because of the high traffic and use, so you’ve really got to think about placement and functionality of things like the tub, shower, sink and toilet. You also want it to look nice, and be a place that you enjoy spending time, whether at the beginning of the day, getting ready for work and the day ahead- or unwinding at the end of the day in a long bubble bath. You’ll want guidance from someone you can trust. That’s us!
You work hard for your money, so why not make it go further with our promotions. See our coupons.
Why Choose Us?
JD Precision Plumbing Services really stands out from the competition and here is why:
- Bathroom remodel experts: Need help with installing a shower, tub, toilet, sink, faucets or fixtures? We’ve got the experience.
- Outstanding customer service: A little kindness goes a long way, and that is particularly true when interacting with customers. We go the extra mile as a matter of course.
- Clean house: We don’t actually clean your whole house, but you can bet that we don’t make a mess. We clean up after ourselves and wear protective shoe covers.